Monthly Dental Plans
Some patients prefer an affordable ‘pay monthly’ option for their dental check-ups and treatment. To meet this demand we have introduced a Denplan membership scheme.
If you are looking for high quality dental care with additional benefits, why not become a Denplan member? Register now and you’ll soon be enjoying the very highest standards of quality dental care and cosmetic dentistry in our beautiful practice.
Below is an overview of the benefits of Denplan membership:
Reduce your costs
- Affordable plans, starting from under £10 per month, giving fantastic value for money.
- They help you manage the costs of your dental care, spreading the costs over the year.
- No large unexpected bills.
- Further discounts if more than one family member joins Denplan.
- Free dental examinations and treatment for any child you have under the age of 18.
Appointments and treatment
- Preferential appointment times, including early morning and evening appointments.
- Two dental examinations per year, including all necessary x-rays & oral cancer screening.
- Two dental hygiene appointments per year.
- Benefit from longer appointment times.
- Use of the highest quality dental materials in your treatment.
Benefit from insurance cover
- Emergency call-out insurance should you need a dentist in an emergency anywhere in the world.
- Dental injury cover – payment for a dental injury that you sustain.
- Hospital cash payment – for each night you stay in hospital for dental treatment.
- Mouth cancer cover – payment towards any mouth cancer treatment.
Please speak to one of our staff for further details on the full range of benefits Denplan members are entitled to. Please call 01706 353355 for more details.
YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO FREE TREATMENT…..
You may already have dental insurance in place that covers the cost of your dental treatment and not be aware of it.
Many companies and organisations now provide dental insurance to their employees and customers. The dental insurance may be provided by the company itself, or via a 3rd party such as BUPA, AXA, Simply Health and AVIVA. We are approved providers of dental care for many such companies.
If you have a policy in place with any such organisation or with your employer the costs of your dental treatment may be covered.