Regular dental hygiene visits will help you maintain healthy gums for life
Good oral hygiene is crucial to preventing gum disease, tooth decay, bad breath and tooth loss. Dental hygiene treatment forms an important part of preventing but also treating gum disease and bad breath. We therefore recommend regular visits to our dental hygienist. The treatment will include:
- Providing a professional clean of your teeth, leaving your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
- A polish of your teeth using a high gloss paste, leaving your teeth feeling silky smooth.
- Treatment of any on-going gum problems.
- Showing you how to look after your gums.
- Advising you on the best brushing technique, including advice on flossing and using interdental brushes.
- If you have a crown, bridge, denture, orthodontic appliance or a dental implant you will have specific hygiene needs that the hygienist will be able to assist you with.
To book an appointment with the dental hygienist call the practice on 01706 353355.
Book an appointment today by calling 01706 353355.